Friday, April 6, 2012

Just putting it out there-Scary Mommy

I just needed to say that I think Scary Mommy ROCKS. She is by far the coolest woman I have never met. She writes things and its like shes in my brain. She (and her community) lets people know its okay to feel how you feel sometimes, and that you BY FAR aren't the only one that thinks and feels the things you do. I love reading her posts, I can't wait to get her book. She makes me laugh, at least once a day, and sometimes a mom just needs that. To gain perspective, to laugh, to say "Oh my God, me too!!!" I encourage every mother out there (who has a sense of humor, otherwise don't bother... I and you probably won't want to read my future posts either) to visit her site and order her book. You won't be disappointed. 

Always, 
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment