Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dish Soap Review

I joined Influenster about a month or so ago, based on great reviews it had. I completed all the badges I could for the time being, and then I received and email saying that I was chosen for a Voxbox, which is a box that can come with one thing, or more than one thing, that you sample, test and give your honest opinion about. Really cool! I received my box this past weekend, and in it was Palmolive Fresh Sponge dish soap. The first thing I said was "this is a really cool idea!" because where I live, I don't know what it is about the water, but sponges, washcloths, etc., just don't seem to hold up to the water. No matter how good you squeeze the excess water out there is always this sour awful smell on the sponge. We purchase a pack of sponges once a week... no kidding. It usually takes about 3 days for the sponges to smell, so I have tested this soap out with the sponge I received (its like a good yellow Scotch-Brite sponge with the green scrubby on it). It has been three days. And keep in mind about the smell, I only use a sponge to wipe counters and clean my "good" pans. I dishwasher everything else (yes I made dishwasher into a verb). So far no smell. The soap itself smells like grapefruit or citrus. Very pleasant. It is a little thinner than the dish soap I usually use (Dawn), but if it holds up to its end of the bargain and my sponges don't smell, than I think I can get over that. It comes in a HUGE bottle, is a nice bright happy color. So, overall I am impressed with this soap and I will definitely consider purchasing it again.

<3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment