Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Summer Vox Box from Influenster!!!

Today I received my Summer VoxBox from Influenster. This month I will be reviewing the items that were in the box, and giving you my own personal opinion. I received all of the following products for FREE to try out, so SIGN UP TODAY!!!

I received:
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail polish in Silver Elements. Can't wait to try this, Ive seen commercials and it looks interesting! This retails for $9.99!

Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread. This is made with real bananas and almonds. It looks pretty yummy, I love banana bread, but not almonds, so we will see how this goes lol :) For a package of bares they retail for around $3.29

Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticle Creme. This retails for around $5.99 a bottle. I have never tried cuticle cream, I generally use one lotion for everything, so I bet this will feel great on my hands!

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion SPF 30. I have seen this in stores, and it is usually around $9.

Tampax and Always Radiant Collection that comes with a special little pink clutch! Yay for Tampax and Always!!!

Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner. You can find these on sale a lot at retail stores, regularly they cost between $5 and $6 a bottle. I have also seen commercials for this, and am very excited to try this. I love trying new shampoos!

So....ALL that for free! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Have a Happy 4th everyone! And thank you to all service members (especially my Veteran Husband) for all of your service!!!

Love,
Me



No comments:

Post a Comment