Friday, June 29, 2012

Brew Over Ice, Keurig- BzzCampaign! Review!

So I was fortunate enough to qualify for the Brew over Ice BzzCampaign from BzzAgent! This is by far my favorite website for testing products. FREE PRODUCTS!!! I have had so many campaigns and I love the products. Its always stuff I use, will use, or want to use but dont know if I can afford it.
I have a Keurig that I LOVE, I use it daily, whether for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot water, whatever. It is an incredible machine in my opinion. I received my BzzKit the other day. It included samples of Brew Over Ice K-Cups (YAY!!!), a brand new Brew over Ice cup (SO COOL!, because I have a lot of glass cups and you can't brew over ice with glass cups), Coupons, etc.
I have never used the Brew over ice brand, however I have made Iced Tea and Iced coffee with regular K-Cups. These are still great. My favorite is the brew over ice Hazelnut iced coffee. It has such great flavor! The tea is great too, it is pre-sweetened, and tastes like Lipton brewed tea.. MMMmmMmmmm! I highly recommend Keurig, Brew over Ice, Green Mountain coffee brands. You will not be disappointed with this purchase!

Happy drinking!
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment