Sunday, November 18, 2012

Finish Dish-tabs - Review



So, I ran out of dish-tabs last night and this morning my sink was overflowing with dishes (It doesn't take much with a family of 5 and a small sink.) I sent my husband out for dish-tabs. They were out of my regular Cascade tabs and Finish was on sale so (being the frugal person I am) he thought "She would appreciate a sale!" and picked them up. However, I am sorely disappointed. (Not his fault!) First, I opened them up, and unlike Cascade, they do not have a pleasant scent to them.They are in little plastic papers that you open and place the tab in the dishwasher. Okay, I thought, lets give it a go, dishtabs are dish-tabs... right? Nope. The little red ball fell out as soon as I put it in the dishwasher. I thought "well, maybe its supposed to" I pre-rinsed my dishes, not "pre-washed" them. I turn the dishwasher on and when it is finished I go to unload them. However, I don't get to unload most of the dishes because, they didn't get clean. Half the tab was in the bottom of the dishwasher not even dissolved. I figured it was just a fluke, and turned it on again (this time the little red ball did not come out when I put it in...) and turned it on. This time the dishes were cleaner and the tab was still not all the way dissolved. I will stick with Cascade from now on, who knows maybe this box was a fluke? I'm always up for giving things second chances.


No comments:

Post a Comment