Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Playstation 3-Review

One thing that my family has come to rely on for entertainment is the Playstation 3. I was totally against this purchase a few years ago. I couldn't see how this expensive piece of equipment was necessary. Today, I eat my words. In the beginning it only served as a place to play video games for my husband. Then we ordered Netflix to see what it was about. Okay, I am beginning to like this machine. I liked Netflix so much that we canceled our cable service. Then we ordered Hulu so we had up to date shows. And for LESS than cable we were able to have MORE shows, on our Playstation! And YouTube has an app on there now. I have to say we use the Playstation 3 more than anything in our home. The Netflix app on it has a children only part so my kids can watch only there shows and I can leave the room knowing they aren't watching anything inappropriate. They are old enough now that they can play games on it! OH! And in the game slot you can also watch DVD's so you don't have to clutter the entertainment stand with DVD players and things like that. There are USB slots that you can plug your phone charger (if it has a USB outlet on it) into. You can put pictures on your Playstation, music, games. There are endless possibilities to the Playstation 3.  I am so glad that we bought the Playstation 3, I apologized to my husband for all the fuss I gave him when he bought it. It is a great, versatile useful machine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment