Sunday, November 18, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee - BzzAgent Review



This past month I received a #bzzkit from #BzzAgent for the "Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Campaign." In the package I received sample packs and coupons. (It came with 3 Vermont Country Blend, 3 Sumatran, 3 Colombian and 3 Wild Mountain Blueberry).
I tried one of the Sumatran, and I just didn't like it. It was a little bitter to me. However I tried the blueberry and OHHH! Heaven! Hot or Iced it is delicious. I headed over to my mothers so that she could try the other flavors with her friends. They seemed to really enjoy the Vermont Country Blend and Colombian brews. The house smelled delicious, I will say that. 
I went and bought a package of Wild Mountain Blueberry from the Green Mountain Coffee Website.
I use a Keurig brewer, but Green Mountain also sells their Fair Trade Coffee in bags. 


I also want to point out that while Green Mountain coffee is delicious and enjoyable, when you buy Fair Trade coffee, you are helping out the world. By paying farmers a fair wage for their coffee and using Eco-friendly farming, you are improving someone and their communities life. BY DRINKING COFFEE! Something that most of us do on a regular basis. That will give you something else to feel good about (besides that amazing first sip of coffee in the morning!)

Thank you BzzAgent and Green Mountain Coffee!!!

 #GOTitFREE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment