Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm Working on it...

I know that I haven't done a lot of blogs recently, and I'm sorry. I had hopes of having this amazing blog and writing in it everyday, but I started it right around the holidays. Which anyone who has kids and a family knows that the holidays are such a busy time. Life consumes you, and I don't want to miss a thing. I don't usually do "New Years Resolutions" because who can stick with the losing weight and quitting something or whatever it may be. You don't know the future, you don't know what is going to happen a WHOLE year from now, so how can you plan it? You can hope that you succeed in your resolution (and some do!) but I don't so I usually never make them. BUT I am going to make a goal. I am going to make a goal of at least 2 blog posts a week. That way if I do more "YAY!!!", if I don't I will at least make 2. I want this to be a successful blog. I guess it's for reviews, thoughts, shit my kids say... lol I'm also hoping Santa brings me a camera, so I can take better pictures for you guys and have a lot more fun. I love reviewing things. I have an opinion on a lot of stuff. I curse a lot. I love my kids and husband. And I love having this blog as an outlet. Kind of like having a diary as a kid, except on here, no one knows who you are and everyone is reading what you put out there. Okay... so maybe it's not QUITE like having a diary. 

Well, I'm off to do a bunch of surveys and sweepstakes (my favorite way to pass time!). I'm a little bummed that I failed one of my classes, but passed with a 100% in one of the others. So, maybe school isn't right for me right now. I'll figure it out. I have my whole life to figure it out. So do you. 
Goodnight World. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment