Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dr. Scholls Massaging Gel Insoles-Review

I received Dr. Scholls Massaging Gel Insoles to try from BzzAgent. They are blue with little squiggly things all over the bottoms. They feel pretty cool. So I put them in my shoes and boy were they nice and squishy! It felt kind of weird at first but after a full day they were pretty comfortable, and I would say my feet didn't hurt that bad. The only problem I have with them is that in the heat (and maybe its just me, I dont like heat), my feet felt hotter. But none the less they were hot and comfortable!

Visit Dr. Scholls Facebook, and give them a try yourself!

P.S. I just got next weeks Rite Aid circular and they are on sale! Match the sale with a coupon and you have an awesome deal!!!!


Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment