Friday, June 22, 2012

My favorite site to catch a great deal!!!

The one website I visit faithfully ( and I mean its the website I check constantly throughout the day, first thing when I wake up and check it before bed lol), is Hip2Save. When I was working retail a couple years ago this customer turned me onto this page and I have been a loyal fan since. Collin (the creator of Hip2Save), is such an inspiration. She posts every deal she comes across (but she makes sure they are legit), and she GETS couponing. Not as in the extreme coupon people, Collin emphasizes that you aren't saving money if you are spending on things you DONT need just because you have a coupon. And she doesn't condone (in my opinion) The EXTREME couponing fad (which to me is a WHOLE DIFFERENT BLOG POST), she tries to help you save money, without being greedy. She helps people. She did a whole Hip2Help tour and it just brought me to tears the goodness in this lady. So I just wanted to throw it out there that Hip2Save is the most awesome website ever if you are looking to save some money, find a great deal, or whatever it may be, and Collin rocks at life! Thank you Collin!!!


Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment