Monday, January 14, 2013

Goodbye my dear love...

Okay, so... I am a recovering Pepsi addict. No lie. It has been 2 weeks since I have been clean. Its really hard. Quitting smoking was easier. But I have found an alternate to hold me over till I go full on water only drinking. Thank goodness for Lipton Unsweeted tea. I put a little agave in there and I feel a little better. The first week of no Pepsi was ridiculous. I haven't been told I couldn't have something since I was a kid. And some psycho babble says that I love Pepsi so much because my father would drink it in front of us kids and make us drink water...blah blah blah. I don't think it is that so much as... Pepsi is amazing. Have you tasted Pepsi? Diet Pepsi? Its... the greatest drink on Earth. But, health issues have stemmed from things and drinking so much Pepsi (I was at almost a 2 liter a day kinda girl), wasn't helping. I don't feel any better, and I sure do have to run to the potty more frequent with all the tea and water I drink but... hey Let's see if this works! Don't fret Pepsi, the doctor says after this month I can have 1 can of you a week (or something like that) you will always hold a place in my heart ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment